- applicants must be not more than 40 years of age for postgraduate studies and 45 years of age for post-doctoral studies.
- (ii) For academic qualification:
- A minimum of CGPA of 3.5/4.0 undergraduate level for postgraduate applicants.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Master’s Degree in a field which is similiar to the intended field for Doctorate study;
- For post-doctoral programme, the applicants will be evaluated based on the number of journal published at least 2 publications, referred/non referred journals, portfolio and patent copyright. The Post-Doctoral candidates must have excellent reputation in research and possesses knowledge related to the intended research field
- (iii) Undertook one of the following English Language Proficiency Test (must not exceed two years of validity during application) with a minimum scores of:
- 5 for IELTS Academic Test; OR • 580 for TOEFL paper-based test; OR
- 230 for TOEFL computer-based test; OR • 92 for TOEFL internet-based test.
- (iv) Undergone medical examination and certified healthy by a registered Medical Doctor. The cost of medical examination is to be borne by the applicants.
- (v) Prepared a proposal that is relevant to the needs and interests of Malaysia (research based programme only).
- (vi) Gained admission into a postgraduate or post-doctoral study in Malaysia. (Conditional Letters of Offer will be accepted at the time of application or has a Confirmation of Acceptance or affiliation with the universities in Malaysia).
- Complete the Personal Details Form and fill in all section completely. Please ensure all information is correct.
- (ii) Please attach the application form together with the following documents:
Recent passport size photograph
Completed Medical Report
A certified copy of academic transcript
A certified copy of English Language proficiency certificate (Test of English as a Foreign Language/TOEFL or International English Language Testing Service/IELTS) Curriculum Vitae.
Admission letter from Malaysian University (if any) Endorsement Form
- (iii) You are required to complete all the Personal Details Form, Endorsement Form and Medical Report. Please bring the application form and required documents to the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education (Kemenristekdikti) or the relevant agency responsible for the MIS scholarship in your country to get the endorsement.
- (iv) All applications need to submit to the Embassy of Malaysia Jakarta before Sunday, 15th April 2018 and we will inform the successful candidate through email.
- (v) All certificates and related documents submitted must be certified by a recognized official or the issuing institution and must bear the official stamp and signature of the certifier.
- (vi) Official translation in English is required for transcript in other language.
All applications need to submit to the Embassy of Malaysia Jakarta before Sunday, 15th April 2018.
BEASISWA INI TIDAK TERMASUK BEASISWA YANG KOLEKTIF